All property photos
Exquisite Villa-Style Condominium Residence…
Stunning Views of San Francisco’s Most Iconic Landmarks…
Fabulous Indoor-Outdoor Living & Entertaining Spaces...
Capri comes to San Francisco! Perched high atop the lushly verdant Eastern slope of Russian Hill, this super-sophisticated villa-style condominium residence is surrounded by views of the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, Skyline and the Bay on one side and lovely outlooks to the beautiful Italianate-style terraced garden, lawns and terra-cotta patterned patios on the other.
With it’s magnificent views and tall vaulted ceilings, this expansive residence is perfect for entertaining yet warm enough for cozy evenings and intimate gatherings. Enjoy a fabulous urban lifestyle in one of San Francisco’s most sought-after and picturesque historic residential neighborhoods… and yet close to the booming technology and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of North Beach, San Francisco’s quaint “Little Italy”- as well as the popular Union Street and Upper Polk corridors- quintessential City living at its best!
-Three Bedroom, two and a half Bath, two-floor penthouse residence with breathtaking views
-Elevator Entrance into a private foyer
-Two terraces + balcony, one with an outdoor fireplace
-Two- car parking with car lift
-Ample in-unit storage and 2 locked and dedicated storage units in the building, plus additional garage storage
-Private coded elevator directly from the garage to the entrance foyer
-Radiant heat throughout
-Sonos sound system throughout the home
-2,540 square feet as per draftsman; 2,210 square feet per tax records; Buyer to independently verify
-3 Unit building built in 2009
-One patio plus an additional shared garden with patio, community seating areas and lush greenery
-A block and a half to San Francisco’s world-famous “Crooked Street” and walk-score of 95
HOA Dues: 1,007.70 per month includes water, garbage, insurance, as well as building and garden maintenance and cleaning
- The beautiful entryway foyer creates an inviting entrance into the residence with natural light flooding down from a large overhead skylight and a gracious staircase ascending to the upper level. Hardwood floors span from left to right leading into an open and airy living/entertaining space. Encased by a built-in bookshelf and stone fireplace, this room enjoys spectacular views of Coit Tower and the Barbary Coast, along with the San Francisco Bay and Bay Bridge. Two French doors lead out to an East terrace where once can sit and enjoy the iconic views of San Francisco showered in Eastern morning light, as well as the sparkling lights of the Skyline and Bridge in the evenings - as well as holiday fireworks and occasional sightings of the City’s famous “Parrots of Telegraph Hill” flying by.
- To the right of the entrance foyer lies an elegant dining area with moldings and paneled wainscoting. Beautiful hardwood floors and streamlined moldings enhance the architectural quality of these living and dining spaces.
- Adjoining the dining area is a large gourmet chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry, double sinks, marble tile backsplash and marble Slab countertops. Sleek stainless-steel appliances include a Bertazzoni six-burner gas range and stove with hood and double door oven, double-door Viking Professional refrigerator, and Viking dishwasher. A charming lounging and eating area along with barstool seating make this a fabulous space for cooking and casual entertaining. Lovely outlooks to the luscious greenery and Italianate-style terraced landscaping, as well as access to the back patio and gardens create an oasis-like setting, perfect for BBQs and indoor/ outdoor living and entertaining.
- Nestled next to the kitchen/ great room is a powder room with honeycomb-patterned tile and pedestal sink. Completing this level of the residence is a large laundry room with stacked full-sized washer/ dryer and marble counter with large sink, cabinets and drawers.
- The lovely staircase leads to the upper level landing hallway crowned by vaulted ceilings and a large skylight.
- The luxurious and romantic master bedroom showcases views of the twinkling lights of the City Skyline, the spectacular light shows of the Bay Bridge and Salesforce Tower, as well as the sparkling waters of the Bay. A stone fireplace is flanked by double French doors framing postcard views of Coit Tower. Tall ceilings and a cozy reading nook in the Bay window create a warmly inviting retreat with quintessential San Francisco views. Adjoining the master bedroom is a huge walk-in closet with built-ins and dressing area. The spa-like master bath is accented with skylight and cathedral ceilings and enjoys a glass walk-in shower, marble countertops, separate WC and Jacuzzi-style soaking tub with jets and tile back splash.
- The 2nd/guest bathroom features crisp white tiling, marble counter tops, and a deep soaking tub with overhead shower.
- The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are flooded with light from overhead transom windows and vaulted ceilings with skylights, while French doors provide seamless indoor/ outdoor access to a large West terrace.